Rock Guitar Foundation Course
The Rock Guitar Foundation Course isn’t just another course, it is an ACCREDITED course that leads on to getting an ACCREDITED qualification in the guitar! This course is designed and tailored to take you step by step from the equivalent UK Grade Debut to Grade 2.
We believe that learning should be fun with the comfort of knowing that you are not only being taught quality content by accomplished professionals, but that you are getting recognised and awarded for your hard work along the way. Our aim is to get you real results with real qualifications.
What does the course contain?
The course is split into 3 modules and contains:
- 17 x lessons – instructional bite-sized videos, quizzes, practice tests and tips
- 1 x downloadable course learning materials
- 1 x downloadable course/exam syllabus
- 1 x Module 1 exam entry at Pre level 1 standard
- 1 x Mock Module 1 exam entry for practice
What will I learn?
By the end of the course, you will be a confident Rock Guitarist and would have mastered:
- The fundamentals of Rock Guitar playing – such as open chords and power chords
- Technical skills – such as scales and alternate picking
- Basic sight-reading and aural skills – such as sight-reading chord progressions and playing back melodies
- Essential theory – such as how to read notation and TAB
All the skills needed to get you playing those songs you always wanted to play!
How do I get my qualification?
You can take your Foundation course exam in modules as you go along, or you can wait until you’ve finished the complete course before taking all 3 modules. Taking an exam is fun, easy and can be taken anytime and anywhere thanks to our partners – Online Music Exams. If you pass, you will receive your Grade 2 certificate – the internationally recognised Level 1 Award.
For more information about Online Music Exams, click here